Angers SCO are preparing to lock horns with Marseille on Tuesday as we fast approach kick-off for this Ligue 1 tie - and we can now bring you all the updated crucial match news & info.
Angers SCO vs Marseille Live Stream: When & Where to Watch the Game
🗓 When is the game being played?
Tuesday 3 December
🕒 When is Kick-Off?
18:00 (UK time)
📺 Can I get a Angers SCO vs Marseille Live Stream?
This game is being live streamed on bet365 worldwide with the exception of the following locations: Andorra, Saint Barthélemy, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Monaco, Saint Martin, Madagascar, Martinique, Mauritius, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Réunion, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Wallis and Futuna and Mayotte
Stream Link: Live on bet365
A funded account or bet placed in the past 24 hours is required to view the live stream
📘 What are the odds on the game?
Checking the betting prices for this game on the 90 min. result market, backing Angers can be had for [HomeWin], betting on a draw is [Draw] and selecting victory for Marseille can be had at [AwayWin].
Angers vs Marseille H2H
Previous head to head games featuring both clubs have turned out with the following results at full time:
- 30/03/2019: Marseille 2-2 Angers SCO
- 22/12/2018: Angers SCO 1-1 Marseille
- 29/04/2018: Angers SCO 1-1 Marseille
- 20/08/2017: Marseille 1-1 Angers SCO
- 10/03/2017: Marseille 3-0 Angers SCO
- 02/10/2016: Angers SCO 1-1 Marseille
Our match prediction
Angers SCO 1-1 Marseille (90 mins)
For a full run-down of the latest betting odds comparison and statistics, see our comprehensive match analysis and prediction.
Form: Angers SCO
The previous clash for Angers SCO finished with the scoreline of OGC Nice 3-1 Angers SCO. Angers SCO had 47% possession and 10 shots at goal with 4 on target. The only player on the scoresheet for Angers SCO was Angelo Fulgini (22'). For their opponents, OGC Nice got 10 attempts at goal with 7 shots on target. Arnaud Lusamba (39'), Myziane Maolida (53') and Kasper Dolberg (90') scored for OGC Nice.
All of the latest results for Angers SCO
- L 30/11/2019: OGC Nice 3-1 Angers SCO
- W 23/11/2019: Angers SCO 1-0 Nîmes
- D 09/11/2019: Stade de Reims 0-0 Angers SCO
- W 02/11/2019: Angers SCO 1-0 Strasbourg
- D 26/10/2019: Montpellier 0-0 Angers SCO
- L 19/10/2019: Angers SCO 0-1 Stade Brestois 29
The previous fixture for Marseille finished Marseille 2-1 Stade Brestois 29. Marseille managed 59% possession and 34 attempts on goal with 10 of them on target. For Marseille, the scorers were Bouna Sarr (56') and Nemanja Radonjić (89'). For their opponents, Stade Brestois 29 had 4 attempts at goal with 1 on target. Irvin Cardona (88') scored for Stade Brestois 29.
List of the most recent results for Marseille
- W 29/11/2019: Marseille 2-1 Stade Brestois 29
- W 24/11/2019: Toulouse FC 0-2 Marseille
- W 10/11/2019: Marseille 2-1 Olympique Lyonnais
- W 02/11/2019: Marseille 2-1 LOSC Lille Métropole
- L 27/10/2019: Paris Saint-Germain 4-0 Marseille
- W 20/10/2019: Marseille 2-0 Strasbourg