Burnley are getting ready to play Manchester City on Tuesday in this intriguing Premier League match-up & we now bring you all of the up-to-date need-to-know match day details & vital statistics.
Burnley vs Manchester City Live Stream: When & Where to Watch the Match
🗓 When is the game being played?
Tuesday 3 December
🕒 When is Kick-Off?
20:15 (UK time)
📺 Can I get a Burnley vs Manchester City Live Stream?
There is not a live stream that’s available for the match from bet365.
To watch thousands of other live streamed events every year on bet365, a funded account is required or a bet must have been placed with them in the last 24 hours. Check the live stream schedule for the next live games.
📕 What are the odds on the match?
In terms of the bookies’ odds in the 90 min. result market, backing Burnley is best priced at [HomeWin], a wager on the draw is [Draw] and selecting a victory for Man City comes in at [AwayWin].
Burnley vs Man City H2H
Past head-to-head games between these clubs have ended like this at full time:
- 28/04/2019: Burnley 0-1 Manchester City
- 26/01/2019: Manchester City 5-0 Burnley
- 20/10/2018: Manchester City 5-0 Burnley
- 03/02/2018: Burnley 1-1 Manchester City
- 06/01/2018: Manchester City 4-1 Burnley
- 21/10/2017: Manchester City 3-0 Burnley
Our game prediction
Burnley 1-2 Manchester City (90’)
For a full run-down of the latest betting odds comparison and statistics, see our detailed match analysis and prediction.
The last game for Burnley had a final score of Burnley 0-2 Crystal Palace. Burnley had 43% possession and 15 shots at goal with 4 of them on target. Crystal Palace had 7 shots at goal with 2 of them on target. Wilfried Zaha (45') and Jeff Schlupp (78') scored for Crystal Palace.
List of recent results for Burnley
- L 30/11/2019: Burnley 0-2 Crystal Palace
- W 23/11/2019: Watford 0-3 Burnley
- W 09/11/2019: Burnley 3-0 West Ham United
- L 02/11/2019: Sheffield United 3-0 Burnley
- L 26/10/2019: Burnley 2-4 Chelsea
- L 19/10/2019: Leicester City 2-1 Burnley
Previous results: Manchester City
The last fixture for Manchester City ended up with the score at Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City. Manchester City managed 77% possession and 24 attempts at goal with 9 of them on target. For Manchester City, goals were scored by Raheem Sterling (22') and Kevin De Bruyne (82'). On the other side, Newcastle United got 6 shots on goal with 3 of them on target. Jetro Willems (25') and Jonjo Shelvey (88') scored for Newcastle United.
All recent results for Manchester City
- D 30/11/2019: Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City
- D 26/11/2019: Manchester City 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk
- W 23/11/2019: Manchester City 2-1 Chelsea
- L 10/11/2019: Liverpool 3-1 Manchester City
- D 06/11/2019: Atalanta 1-1 Manchester City
- W 02/11/2019: Manchester City 2-1 Southampton