Chelsea are all set to play Aston Villa on Wednesday as we fast approach kick-off for this Premier League match, and we can reveal the up-to-date crucial match day details & vital statistics.
Chelsea vs Aston Villa Live Stream: When & Where to Watch the Game
🗓 When is the match being played?
Wednesday 4 December
🕒 When is Kick-Off?
19:30 (UK time)
📺 Can I get a Chelsea vs Aston Villa Live Stream?
There is not a live stream available for the game from bet365.
To watch thousands of other live streamed events every year on bet365, a funded account is required or a bet must have been placed with them in the last 24 hours. Check the live stream schedule for the next live matches.
📕 What are the odds on the match?
Chelsea vs Aston Villa H2H
Past head-to-head clashes featuring the teams have ended with these full-time scores:
- 02/04/2016: Aston Villa 0-4 Chelsea
- 17/10/2015: Chelsea 2-0 Aston Villa
- 07/02/2015: Aston Villa 1-2 Chelsea
- 27/09/2014: Chelsea 3-0 Aston Villa
- 15/03/2014: Aston Villa 1-0 Chelsea
- 21/08/2013: Chelsea 2-1 Aston Villa
Our game tip
Chelsea 3-0 Aston Villa (90 mins)
For a complete list of the latest odds comparison and statistics, see the comprehensive match analysis and prediction.
Results guide: Chelsea
The previous game for Chelsea ended up with the score at Chelsea 0-1 West Ham United. Chelsea managed 65% possession and 19 shots at goal with 6 on target. West Ham United got 5 attempts on goal with 4 of them on target. Aaron Cresswell (48') scored for West Ham United.
All of the latest results for Chelsea
- L 30/11/2019: Chelsea 0-1 West Ham United
- D 27/11/2019: Valencia CF 2-2 Chelsea
- L 23/11/2019: Manchester City 2-1 Chelsea
- W 09/11/2019: Chelsea 2-0 Crystal Palace
- D 05/11/2019: Chelsea 4-4 Ajax
- W 02/11/2019: Watford 1-2 Chelsea
Results guide: Aston Villa
The last contest for Aston Villa ended up with the score at Manchester United 2-2 Aston Villa. Aston Villa had 38% possession and 9 shots on goal with 3 of them on target. For Aston Villa, goals were scored by Jack Grealish (11'), Tom Heaton (42' Own goal) and Tyrone Mings (66'). Manchester United got 16 shots at goal with 6 of them on target. Victor Lindelöf (64') scored for Manchester United.
All latest results for Aston Villa
- D 01/12/2019: Manchester United 2-2 Aston Villa
- W 25/11/2019: Aston Villa 2-0 Newcastle United
- L 10/11/2019: Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 Aston Villa
- L 02/11/2019: Aston Villa 1-2 Liverpool
- W 30/10/2019: Aston Villa 2-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers
- L 26/10/2019: Manchester City 3-0 Aston Villa