Juventus are ready to face Udinese on Wednesday as we edge closer to this Coppa Italia clash & we can reveal all of the up-to-date need-to-know game news.
Juventus vs Udinese Live Stream: When & Where to Watch the Match
🗓 When is the game being played?
Wednesday 15 January
🕒 What Time is Kick-Off?
19:45 (UK time)
📺 Is there a Juventus vs Udinese Live Stream?
This game is shown over a live stream on bet365 worldwide with the exception of the following countries: Italy, Singapore, San Marino, United States and Vatican City
Stream Link: Live on bet365
A funded account or bet placed in the past 24 hours is required to view the live stream
📗 What are the odds on the game?
Regarding the current betting odds in the full-time result market, a victory for Juventus is available for [HomeWin], backing a draw is [Draw] & betting on the winner to be Udinese is [AwayWin].
Juventus vs Udinese H2H
Previous head to head games featuring the teams have ended up with the following results at full time:
- 15/12/2019: Juventus 3-1 Udinese
- 08/03/2019: Juventus 4-1 Udinese
- 06/10/2018: Udinese 0-2 Juventus
- 11/03/2018: Juventus 2-0 Udinese
- 22/10/2017: Udinese 2-6 Juventus
- 05/03/2017: Udinese 1-1 Juventus
Our game prediction
Juventus 3-1 Udinese (FT result)
For a full list of the latest odds comparison and statistics, see our detailed game analysis and prediction.
Past form: Juventus
The last encounter for Juventus finished with the scoreline of Roma 1-2 Juventus. Juventus managed 47% possession and 5 attempts at goal with 4 on target. For Juventus, the goalscorers were Merih Demiral (3') and Cristiano Ronaldo (10'). For their opponents, Roma got 22 attempts at goal with 6 on target. Diego Perotti (68') was the scorer for Roma.
All recent results for Juventus
- W 12/01/2020: Roma 1-2 Juventus
- W 06/01/2020: Juventus 4-0 Cagliari
- W 18/12/2019: Sampdoria 1-2 Juventus
- W 15/12/2019: Juventus 3-1 Udinese
- W 11/12/2019: Bayer 04 Leverkusen 0-2 Juventus
- L 07/12/2019: Lazio 3-1 Juventus
Form before this game: Udinese
The last contest for Udinese had a final score of Udinese 3-0 Sassuolo. Udinese managed 37% possession and 14 attempts on goal with 8 on target. For Udinese, goals were scored by Stefano Okaka (14'), Ken Sema (68') and Rodrigo De Paul (91'). Sassuolo had 17 attempts at goal with 3 of them on target.
All recent results for Udinese
- W 12/01/2020: Udinese 3-0 Sassuolo
- W 06/01/2020: Lecce 0-1 Udinese
- W 21/12/2019: Udinese 2-1 Cagliari
- L 15/12/2019: Juventus 3-1 Udinese
- D 07/12/2019: Udinese 1-1 SSC Napoli
- W 04/12/2019: Udinese 4-0 Bologna