Manchester United are getting ready to fight it out with Tottenham on Wednesday in their looming Premier League showdown - and we have all of the latest crucial game day info.
Manchester United vs Tottenham Live Stream: When & Where to Watch the Game
🗓 What day is the match being played?
Wednesday 4 December
🕒 When's the Kick-Off time?
19:30 (UK time)
📺 Can I get a Manchester United vs Tottenham Live Stream?
There isn’t a live stream available for the game from bet365.
To watch thousands of other live streamed events every year on bet365, a funded account is required or a bet must have been placed with them in the last 24 hours. Check the live stream schedule for all upcoming matches.
📗 What are the odds on the match?
Looking at what the bookmakers’ view is of this game in the win-draw-win market, the win for Man Utd can be had for [HomeWin], a wager on a draw is [Draw] & selecting a victory for Spurs can be had at [AwayWin].
Man Utd vs Spurs H2H
Past head to head meetings featuring these two clubs have turned out with these full-time scores:
- 13/01/2019: Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 Manchester United
- 27/08/2018: Manchester United 0-3 Tottenham Hotspur
- 21/04/2018: Manchester United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- 31/01/2018: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Manchester United
- 28/10/2017: Manchester United 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur
- 14/05/2017: Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Manchester United
Our game prediction
Manchester United 1-1 Tottenham (90 mins)
For a full list of the latest odds comparison and statistics, see the detailed match analysis and prediction.
Form: Manchester United
The last fixture for Manchester United ended up with the score at Manchester United 2-2 Aston Villa. Manchester United had 62% possession and 16 shots at goal with 6 of them on target. The only player on the scoresheet for Manchester United was Victor Lindelöf (64'). Aston Villa got 9 attempts at goal with 3 shots on target. Jack Grealish (11'), Tom Heaton (42' Own goal) and Tyrone Mings (66') scored for Aston Villa.
All the latest results for Manchester United
- D 01/12/2019: Manchester United 2-2 Aston Villa
- L 28/11/2019: Astana 2-1 Manchester United
- D 24/11/2019: Sheffield United 3-3 Manchester United
- W 10/11/2019: Manchester United 3-1 Brighton & Hove Albion
- W 07/11/2019: Manchester United 3-0 Partizan
- L 02/11/2019: Bournemouth 1-0 Manchester United
Form before this game: Tottenham
The previous game for Tottenham ended Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 Bournemouth. Tottenham Hotspur managed 53% possession and 15 shots at goal with 5 on target. For Tottenham Hotspur, goals were scored by Dele Alli (21', 50') and Moussa Sissoko (69'). On the other side, Bournemouth got 20 attempts on goal with 6 of them on target. Harry Wilson (73', 96') was the scorer for Bournemouth.
All of the recent results for Tottenham Hotspur
- W 30/11/2019: Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 Bournemouth
- W 26/11/2019: Tottenham Hotspur 4-2 Olympiacos
- W 23/11/2019: West Ham United 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur
- D 09/11/2019: Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Sheffield United
- W 06/11/2019: Crvena Zvezda 0-4 Tottenham Hotspur
- D 03/11/2019: Everton 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur