Nîmes will face Rennes on Wednesday as we approach their Ligue 1 confrontation, and we can reveal the very latest crucial pre-game details.
Nîmes vs Rennes Live Stream: When & Where to Watch the Game
🗓 What day is the game being played?
Wednesday 15 January
🕒 When is Kick-Off?
18:00 (UK time)
📺 Is there a Nîmes vs Rennes Live Stream?
This game is broadcast live on bet365 worldwide with the exception of the following countries: Andorra, Saint Barthélemy, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Monaco, Saint Martin, Madagascar, Martinique, Mauritius, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Réunion, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Wallis and Futuna and Mayotte
Stream Link: Live on bet365
A funded account or bet placed in the past 24 hours is required to view the live stream
📕 What are the odds on the match?
Checking on the latest odds for this match on the WDW market, staking on Nîmes is best priced at [HomeWin], going for the draw is [Draw] & staking on victory for Rennes is [AwayWin].
Nîmes vs Rennes H2H
Previous head-to-head matches between both clubs have finished like this at full time:
- 09/04/2019: Nîmes 3-1 Stade Rennais FC
- 22/12/2018: Stade Rennais FC 4-0 Nîmes
Our game tip
Nîmes 1-1 Rennes (90’)
For a full run-down of the latest odds comparison and statistics, see our comprehensive match preview and prediction.
Form before this game: Nîmes
The last game for Nîmes finished Nîmes 2-0 Stade de Reims. Nîmes had 48% possession and 13 attempts at goal with 4 on target. For Nîmes, the scorers were Renaud Ripart (15') and Yassine Benrahou (93'). At the other end, Stade de Reims had 5 shots on goal with 1 on target.
List of the recent results for Nîmes
- W 11/01/2020: Nîmes 2-0 Stade de Reims
- D 04/01/2020: Tours FC 2-2 Nîmes
- L 21/12/2019: Marseille 3-1 Nîmes
- L 14/12/2019: Nîmes 0-1 FC Nantes
- L 06/12/2019: Nîmes 0-4 Olympique Lyonnais
- L 03/12/2019: Girondins de Bordeaux 6-0 Nîmes
Prior form: Rennes
The previous fixture for Rennes finished with the scoreline of Stade Rennais FC 0-1 Marseille. Stade Rennais FC had 52% possession and 9 shots on goal with 2 of them on target. Marseille had 10 attempts at goal with 4 on target. Kevin Strootman (84') scored for Marseille.
All the latest results for Stade Rennais FC
- L 10/01/2020: Stade Rennais FC 0-1 Marseille
- D 04/01/2020: Stade Rennais FC 0-0 Amiens SC
- W 21/12/2019: Stade Rennais FC 1-0 Girondins de Bordeaux
- W 15/12/2019: Olympique Lyonnais 0-1 Stade Rennais FC
- W 12/12/2019: Stade Rennais FC 2-0 Lazio
- W 07/12/2019: Stade Rennais FC 2-1 Angers SCO