Napoli will take on Lazio on Tuesday in this forthcoming Coppa Italia showdown, and we’ve got the up-to-date need-to-know pre-game details.
Napoli vs Lazio Live Stream: When & Where to Watch the Match
🗓 What day is the game being played?
Tuesday 21 January
🕒 What Time is Kick-Off?
19:45 (UK time)
📺 Can I get a Napoli vs Lazio Live Stream?
This match is broadcast live on bet365 worldwide with the exception of the following locations: Italy, Singapore, San Marino, United States and Vatican City
Stream Link: Live on bet365
A funded account or bet placed in the past 24 hours is required to view the live stream
📗 What are the odds on the match?
Regarding the latest bookmaker odds on the win-draw-win market, the win for Napoli is available for [HomeWin], a bet on a draw is [Draw] & putting your money on victory for Lazio will get you [AwayWin].
Napoli vs Lazio H2H
Previous head to head games between the teams have finished with these full-time scores:
- 11/01/2020: Lazio 1-0 SSC Napoli
- 20/01/2019: SSC Napoli 2-1 Lazio
- 18/08/2018: Lazio 1-2 SSC Napoli
- 10/02/2018: SSC Napoli 4-1 Lazio
- 20/09/2017: Lazio 1-4 SSC Napoli
- 09/04/2017: Lazio 0-3 SSC Napoli
Our game prediction
Napoli 1-1 Lazio at full time
For a complete run-down of the latest betting odds comparison and statistics, see the comprehensive game preview and prediction.
Results guide: Napoli
The last result for Napoli ended up with the score at SSC Napoli 0-2 Fiorentina. SSC Napoli had 67% possession and 11 attempts on goal with 4 of them on target. On the other side, Fiorentina got 11 attempts at goal with 6 on target. Federico Chiesa (26') and Dušan Vlahović (74') scored for Fiorentina.
The latest results for SSC Napoli
- L 18/01/2020: SSC Napoli 0-2 Fiorentina
- W 14/01/2020: SSC Napoli 2-0 Perugia
- L 11/01/2020: Lazio 1-0 SSC Napoli
- L 06/01/2020: SSC Napoli 1-3 Inter Milan
- W 22/12/2019: Sassuolo 1-2 SSC Napoli
- L 14/12/2019: SSC Napoli 1-2 Parma
Results guide: Lazio
The last fixture for Lazio finished with the scoreline of Lazio 5-1 Sampdoria. Lazio managed 61% possession and 15 shots on goal with 8 on target. For Lazio, the scorers were Felipe Caicedo (7'), Ciro Immobile (17', 20', 65') and Bastos (54'). For their opponents, Sampdoria got 9 attempts on goal with 4 on target. Karol Linetty (70') was the scorer for Sampdoria.
All of the most recent results for Lazio
- W 18/01/2020: Lazio 5-1 Sampdoria
- W 14/01/2020: Lazio 4-0 Cremonese
- W 11/01/2020: Lazio 1-0 SSC Napoli
- W 05/01/2020: Brescia 1-2 Lazio
- W 16/12/2019: Cagliari 1-2 Lazio
- L 12/12/2019: Stade Rennais FC 2-0 Lazio